Think Franklin - Franklin County, Georgia.
When you are considering relocating or expanding your business, Think Franklin – Franklin County, Georgia. Franklin County is a great place to live, work and play. Our location only 80 miles northeast of Atlanta, Georgia and 60 miles southwest of Greenville, South Carolina means our businesses enjoy the benefits of being close to the Southeast’s major centers of industry, while our families can grow in the friendly, relaxed communities of Canon, Carnesville, Franklin Springs, Lavonia and Royston, Georgia.
Our many advantages include:
- An ideal location with four exits on Interstate 85
- Logistical advantages with rail, access to the Port of Savannah, and proximity to international airports at Atlanta, Georgia and Greenville, South Carolina
- A readily available workforce, including skilled labor for manufacturing and higher skilled white-collar workers
- Fast-track permitting, aggressive financing methods and “after the sale” support
- A low cost of doing business.
Our meetings are held
the second Monday of each
at 5:30 pm
at the Carnesville Community Center.
We’re excited to show you all the great things that Franklin County, Georgia has to offer new and expanding industries. Call us at (706) 384-5112 or click here for more information.